Denomination: Roman Catholic
- Assistant Cracow Academy Economics, 1960-1961, senior assistant, 1961-1966, assistant professor, 1966-1974, head department, 1964-1984, V-director institute, 1984-1986, director institute, 1986-1988, pro-rector, 1988-1990, head chair, since 1988. Visiting scholar University California, Berkeley, 1968, University Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, 1969, Northwestern University, Chicago, 1969. President board doctoral studies Cracow Academy Economics, since 1994, president board library council, since 1996.
- General Market Analysis and Highest and Best Use (Appraisal Essentials)
- AQB approved, this 30-hour text is focused on market analysis and highest and best use with consideration for the appraisal process and the process of scope of work, and how these processes are interrelated.
- Marketing Research Method Foundations 7e
- Topics of this book on marketing research include: extensive treatment of ethics in discussing market research; increased emphasis on the use of the Internet in marketing research; and revised case studies.
- Author: Cybernetic Aspects of Market Analysis, 1973, Market Analysis, 1973, Elements of System Theory and Cybernetics, 1979, Modelling of Market in System Approach, 1979, Methods of Marketing Research, 1990, Market Research in Competitive Conditions, 1992. Co-author: Marketing research, Methods and Computer Programming, 1992.
Member Commission of Trade, Cracow, 1976-1980, Committee of Science Research, Warsaw, since 1995, Central Commission Science Degrees, Warsaw, since 1995. Member European Society Opinion and Marketing Research, Polish Academy of Sciences (economic commission since 1976, management commission since 1977, secretary editorial committee 1980-1988, O. Lange award 1976), Polish Cybernetic Society (management council since 1976).
1984 - 1986
1988 - 1990
- show more ...