Denomination: Roman Catholic
Kazimierz Sobczyk, Polish mathematics and mechanics educator. Member International Society Interaction of Mechanics and Mathematics, American Mathematics Society, Polish Society Applied and Theoretical Mechanics, International Association Structural Safety and Reliability, European Mechanics Council.
Research assistant Institute Fundamental Technological Research/Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, 1961-1965, adjunct, 1966—1976, docent, 1977-1982, professor applied mathematics and mechanical, since 1983. Research fellow New York University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, 1970-1971, Talbot-Crosbie fellow Glasgow University, 1975-1976. Visiting professor Technology University Denmark, 1985, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden, 1987, University Paris VI, 1988.
Distinguished visiting professor Florida Atlantic University, 1988. Endowed visiting professor University Notre Dame, 1990-1991, 97-98.
- Random Fatigue: From Data to Theory
- For many years fatigue has been a significant and difficult problem for engineers, especially for those who design structures such as aircraft, bridges, pressure vessels, and cranes.
- Stochastic Wave Propagation (Fundamental Studies in Engineering)
- This is a concise, unified exposition of the existing methods of analysis of linear stochastic waves with particular reference to the most recent results.
- Stochastic Differential Equations: With Applications to Physics and Engineering (Mathematics and its Applications)
- 'Et moi, .
1961 - 1965
1966 - 1976