- Trace Elements in Soils and Plants, Fourth Edition
- Still the Gold Standard Resource on Trace Elements and Metals in Soils This highly anticipated fourth edition of the bestselling Trace Elements in Soils and Plants reflects the explosion of research during the past decade regarding the presence and actions of trace elements in the soil-plant environment.
- Trace Elements in Soils and Plants, Third Edition
- Contemporary legislation respecting environmental protection and public health, at both national and international levels, are based on data that characterize chemical properties of environmental phenomena, especially those that reside in our food chain.
- Trace Elements in Soils and Plants, Fourth Edition 4th edition by Kabata-Pendias, Alina (2010) Hardcover