Wieslaw Maria Grudzewski, Polish management educator. Decorated cross of Commandery award of Polish Republic; recipient Individual award Minister of Science, 1965, 71, 75, 79, 86, 99; named Distinguished Teacher, Polish People's Republic, 1978. Member of European Academy of Sciences Arts and Humanities, Polish Science Academy (correspondent 2002).
Deputy director Institute Organization and Management Technology University Wroclaw, 1969-1972, dean faculty computer and management science, 1972-1978. General director Institute Planning, Warsaw, 1978—1980. Professor Polish Academy of Sciences, 1980—1986.
Vice minister State Office Science and Technology Development, 1986—1989. General director Institute Organization and Management in Industry, 1989—1997. Leader department management school economic Warsaw School Social and Economic Studies, 1997—2004, president international scientific advisory board and honorary chairman HAAMAHA conference, since 2005.
Member committee Poland 2000, since 1971, Polish Academy of Sciences, since 1971, president committee management organization, 1992—1998. Member committee Sciences and Technology Development, 1985—1990. Member science council Systems Analysis Institute, 1974—1980.
Involved with project Warsaw School Social and Economic Studies, 2004, rector, since 2004. Professor tutor 85 Doctor of Philosophy students.
- Encyclopedia of Networked and Virtual Organizations
- The virtual enterprise as a new organizational paradigm has three fundamental features: dynamics of network reconfiguration, virtuality, and external entities as environments for enabling or supporting the virtual enterprise integration as well as reconfiguration dynamics.
- Knowledge and Technology Management in Virtual Organizations: Issues, Trends, Opportunities and Solutions
- Knowledge and Technology Management in Virtual Organizations: Issues, Trends, Opportunities and Solutions presents a collection of the most recent contributions in the areas of organization, knowledge, and technology management in the context of virtual enterprises.
- Cross-Cultural Knowledge Management: Fostering Innovation and Collaboration Inside the Multicultural Enterprise (Innovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management)
- Cross-cultural knowledge management, an elusive yet consequential phenomenon, is becoming an increasingly essential factor in organizational practice and policy in the era of globalization.
- Author: Implementation of Operational Research in Economy, 1984, Identification of Processes in Management, 1984, Measurement of Size and Modelling of Economic Phenomena and Processes, 1986, Small and Medium Enterprises in Polish Market Economy, 1998, Market Play, 1999, Restructuring of Telecommunication Companies. World Wide Experiences, 2000, The Enterprise in Future, 2000, Projecting of Management Systems, 2001, Virtual Organization, 2002, The Enterprise in the Future-Strategic Vision, 2002, Methods of Management Systems Designing, 2004, Knowledge Management of Enterprises, 2004.
1978 - 1980
1980 - 1986
1986 - 1989
1989 - 1997
- show more ...