Instructor University California, San Diego, American University, Washington. Lecturer in English University New Hampshire. Writer-in-residence Lynchburg College, Virginia, Hollins College.
Professor The Writing Seminars Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
- At Weddings and Wakes (Paperback) - Common
- Twice a week, Lucy Dailey leaves suburbia with her three children in tow, returning to the Brooklyn home where she grew up, and where her stepmother and unmarried sisters still live.
- My First Holiday Recipe Book: Tasty Recipes from the Heart of a Child (Blank Recipe Books)
- This formatted recipe book begins with a table of contents where your child may list up to 75 recipes on 75 corresponding/numbered pages.
- After This
- On a wild, windy April day in Manhattan, when Mary first meets John Keane, she cannot know what lies ahead of her.
- That Night: A Novel
- A Finalist for the Pulitzer Prize and the National Book Award It is high summer, the early 1960s.
Born June 27, 1953