Member Phi Kappa Psi.
Peter Graves, American actor. Recipient Outstanding Achievement award, University Minnesota, 1968. Honorary California chairman American Cancer Society, 1968, honorary national crusade chairman, 1974; celebrity chairman Arthritis Foundation, 1990-1991. With United States Army Air Force. Member Phi Kappa Psi.
- How Your Church Family Works: Understanding Congregations as Emotional Systems
- Drawing on the work of Bowen, Friedman, and his own many years' counseling experience, Peter Steinke shows how to recognize and deal with the emotional roots of such issues as church conflict, leadership roles, congregational change, irresponsible behavior, and the effect of family of origin on current relationships.
- The Phoenix: The Story of a Love That Endured the Winds of World War II
- On the enchanting Greek island of Lesbos, currently suffering a brutal Nazi occupation, olive heiress Nina Cambas is torn between her religious calling to the convent and her love for Danny, a brave American serviceman whose missions occasionally take him to concentration camps.
- Cradle of Dragons: A Massively Multiplayer Offline Fantasy Island Adventure
- Role Playing Games are taken to a whole new level of immersion when BattleHelm, the leading developer of Augmented Reality systems, builds the world's largest theme park on a remote island in the Philippines modeled after the most popular MMO.
- Innocent on the Bounty: The Court-Martial and Pardon of Midshipman Peter Heywood, in Letters
- This is the first complete publication of a rare collection of letters and poems written from 1790 to 1792--many of which have never appeared in print--telling the true story of Peter Heywood, a young Royal Navy midshipman on H.
Born March 18, 1926