- Judgment of Paris
- The only reporter present at the mythic Paris Tasting of 1976—a blind tasting where a panel of esteemed French judges chose upstart California wines over France’s best—for the first time introduces the eccentric American winemakers and records the tremendous aftershocks of this historic event that changed forever the world of wine.
- How to Build a Billion Dollar App
- An accessible, step-by-step guide to building an app-based business—essential reading for anyone who has an idea for an app, but is unsure of where to start Apps have changed the way we communicate, shop, play, interact, and travel, and their phenomenal popularity has presented possibly the biggest business opportunity in history.
- Assessment and Intervention for Executive Function Difficulties (School-Based Practice in Action)
- In Assessment and Intervention for Executive Function Difficulties, McCloskey, Perkins, and Diviner provide a unique blend of theory, research, and practice that offers clinicians an overarching framework for the concept of executive functions (EFs) in educational settings.
- Clinical Judgment USMLE Step 3 Review
- Your critical next step in preparing for the USMLE Step 3 To excel on the USMLE Step 3, you need to demonstrate that you can understand and apply foundational and clinical science to patient care, and that you have the capacity to make sound clinical judgments.
Born February 22, 1920