Timothy Matthew Shary, American communications educator, critic. University Film and Video Association grantee, 1993; named Outstanding Teacher of Year, Clark University, 2004. Member American Association of University Professors, Society for Cinema Studies, University Film and Video Association, National Communications Association, Phi Kappa Phi.
- Teen Movies: American Youth on Screen (Short Cuts)
- Teen Movies: American Youth on Screen is a detailed look at the depiction of teens on film and its impact throughout film's history.
- Generation Multiplex: The Image of Youth in Contemporary American Cinema
- When teenagers began hanging out at the mall in the early 1980s, the movies followed.
- Generation Multiplex: The Image of Youth in Contemporary American Cinema Paperback - November 1, 2002
Born August 17, 1967