- Founding editor Food and Wine Magazine, New York City, 1977-1980. Founding editor, associate public Food Arts Magazine, since 1988.
- The Pantheon story of American art for young people
- A history of art in the United States which includes the contributions of the Indians and early settlers and discusses art movements and important individual artists in the eighteenth, nineteenth, and twentieth centuries.
- Fashion: The Mirror of History
- Fashion: The Mirror Of History is a charming, irreverent study of fashion from the legendary fig leaf to the "great masquerade" of the 1960s and the eclecticism of the present.
- The Pantheon Story of Art for Young People
- Surveys the history of art in the western world from prehistoric cave paintings to modern abstracts emphasizing the major works and artists of each period.
- Gilboa: New York's Quest for Water and the Destruction of a Small Town
- On the night of October 18, 1925, fire raged through the downtown area of the tiny Catskill Mountain Village of Gilboa, New York.
Born September 18, 1935