Party affiliation: Democrat
Special lecturer University Texas, Austin, 1957-1958, 60-61. Lecturer Hunter College, New York City, 1966-1968. Assistant professor Pace College, 1968-1970.
Assistant editor Change Magazine, New Rochelle, New York, 1970-1972, senior editor, 1972-1974. Independent writer
Keynote speaker Hampshire College, Amherst, Massachusetts, 1982, Texas Women Scholars, 1986, University Southern Indiana, Evansville, 1995. Panel for biography/autobiography of year Los Angeles Times, 1994-1995.
- Bearing Witness: Sexual Harassment and Beyond - Everywoman's Story
- Interweaving commentary and interviews, the author of Storming the Statehouse captures the outrage of women whose lives have been touched by sexual violence and sexual harassment and calls for change.
- Storming the Statehouse: Running for Governor with Ann Richards and Dianne Feinstein
- An examination of the future of political campaigning in America tells how two very different women ran two historic gubernatorial races and why one failed and the other succeeded.
- Fanny Wright: Rebel in America
- Reprint of the Harvard U.
Born November 14, 1935
1957 - 1958
1966 - 1968
1968 - 1970
1970 - 1972
- show more ...