Reporter Richmond (Virginia) News-Leader, 1960—1964. Editor 1,001 Decorating Ideas Magazine, New York City, 1973—1975. Columnist Chicago Tribune-Daily News Syndicate, 1975—1977.
Vice president, partner Sweet & Company, New York City, 1978—1980. President Gilbert/Green Communications, 1980—1990, RBG Communications, New York City, since 1990. Associate editor Country Decorating Magazine, New York City, 1982—2007.
Teacher Maplewood/South Orange (New Jersey) Adult School, 1975—1990. Lecturer New York School Interior Design, 1985—1988. Syndicated columnist Copley News Service, Creators Syndicate, Los Angeles, since 1988.
- Manhattan Style
- Apart from being a visual record of famous dwellings that depict the essence of the New York City look, from the Victorian era to the present, this book is also a history of design trends and the figures who created them.
- Hampton Style: Houses, Gardens, Artists
- Studies the variety and contrast in architecture of the famed Long Island summer resort, from the Pousey House of 1783 to designs of the 1990s by Robert A.
- The You Do It Book of Early American Decorating. How to create the look of Colonial America with more imagination than money.
- How to create the look of Colonial America with more imagination than money.
Born July 11, 1938
1960 - 1964
1973 - 1975
1975 - 1977
1978 - 1980
1978 - 1980
1980 - 1990
- show more ...