Post doctorate fellow with Professor R.B. Woodward Harvard University, 1950-1951. Post doctorate fellow National Research Council, Canada, 1953-1954. Professor chemistry government colleges, Punjab, India, 1954-1958, principal India, 1958-1964.
Research and development chemist PEBOC Ltd., Northolt, England, 1964-1965, Unilever Research Laboratory, Isleworth, England, 1965-1966. Principal investigator research projects Aldrich Chem.Co., Milwaukee, 1966-1976. Research and development chemist Polyscis., Inc., Warrington, Pennsylvania, 1976-1988, Calbiochem, La Jolla, California, 1989-1994.
President One World Publication Company, San Diego, since 1996. Principal investigator research projects.
- Functional Behavioral Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment, Second Edition: A Complete System for Education and Mental Health Settings
- "As a teaching and instructional guide, Functional Behavior Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment is a first-rate resource for students and young professionals new to the field of ABA or looking to expand their knowledge and practice competencies.
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review: Fast Facts and Practice Questions, Second Edition
- Also Available As: The FNP Certification Review App! Praise for the First Edition: This is a well written, comprehensive review aimed at preparing readers for successfully completing a board certification exam.
- Fast Facts for the ER Nurse: Emergency Room Orientation in a Nutshell, Second Edition
- Because ER nurses need to think fast and act fast .
- Pharmacology Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking ( Second Edition ) (Davis's Q&a Success)
- TWO BOOKS IN ONE! Course review now.
Born June 11, 1921
1950 - 1951
1953 - 1954
1954 - 1958
1958 - 1964
1964 - 1965
1965 - 1966
1966 - 1976
1976 - 1988
1989 - 1994
- show more ...