Faculty department anthropology and sociology Haifa University, Israel, 1981—1983. Research professor school education American University, Washington, 1983—1985. Founder, president Institute Media Education, since 1985.
Consultant, reviewer grant proposals audio-visual drug programs for youth Department Education, 1987. Research design consultant Alcohol and Tobacco Media Analysis in Mainstream Magazines, Department Department of Health and Human Services, 1987—1990. Consultant, field reviewer Drug Free Youth School Candidates Department Education, 1988.
Lecturer, adjunct professor George Mason University, Virginia, 1990. Expert witness President's Commission on Assignment of Women in Armed Forces, 1992, United States Attorney General Commission on Pornography, 1985—1986, United States Attorney General Task Force on Domestic Violence, Washington, 1985, Mapplethorpe Trial, Cincinnati, 1990, Australian Parliament, 1992, Georgia State Senate, 1992. Nominated to panel on sex harassment in the Air Force United States Inspector General, 2003.
Science advisor Protective Parents Association. Subcommittee junk science American Legislation Exchange Council Education Task Force, 1999—2004.
- Kinsey: Crimes & Consequences [Signed - 2nd Edition, Revised and Expanded]
- Kinsey wrestled human sexuality from the constraints of love and marriage in order to advance the grand scheme to move America and the world toward the euqenic future envisioned by the elite scientists of the "new biology.
- Kinsey, Sex and Fraud: The Indoctrination of a People
- Sexual Studies, Social Studies
- Kinsey: Crimes and Consequences the Red Queen and the Grand Scheme
- Book by Reisman, Judith A.
Member of American Association for the Advancement of Science, World Net Daily.Com (columnist since 1998), Women in Neurosci., National Black Child Development Institute, Science Society Study Sex, New York Academy of Sciences, International Communications Association, American Statistical Association, American Association Composers, Authors and Publications, National Association Scholars.
Born April 11, 1935
1981 - 1983
1983 - 1985