Editor Railway Purchases and Stores Magazine, Chicago, 1960-1963. Editor public relations department Sears Roebuck & Company, 1963-1968. Dir public relations department St. Joseph's Hospital Medical Center, Phoenix, 1968-1972.
Vice president public relations Consultation Services, Inc., 1972-1973. Creative director Don Jackson and Associate, 1973. Editor, public relations manager Maricopa County Medical Society, 1974-1976.
Senior editor Arizona highways magazine, 1977-1999. Retired, 1999.
- Hikers Guide to the Superstition Wilderness: With History and Legends of Arizona's Lost Dutchman Gold Mine (Hiking & Biking)
- Lush canyons with Sycamore and cottonwood trees, rugged mountains with towering ponderosa pines and alligator juniper tree, hidden creeks and waterfalls, majestic deserts and wildflowers, prehisatoric ruins, abandoned mines, prospector camps and ranches---all in a NAtional Forest Wilderness less than a hour from Phoenix, Arizona.
- The Peace Puzzle: America's Quest for Arab-Israeli Peace, 1989-2011 (Published in Collaboration with the United States Institute of Peace)
- "Having observed earlier periods of determined, persistent, creative and wise American diplomacy on the Arab-Israeli conflict, we are left to ponder whether that kind of American leadership and diplomatic wisdom can be recaptured.
- A Field Guide to Amphibians and Reptiles in Arizona
- This beautifully illustrated full-color guide is a collaborative effort between the Arizona Game and Fish Department, Arizona State University, and Mesa Community College.
- Arizona Principles of Real Estate
- ARIZONA PRINCIPLES OF REAL ESTATE is the one choice that delivers everything you need to fully prepare for passing the Arizona real estate salesperson license.
Born February 22, 1934
1960 - 1963
1963 - 1968
1968 - 1972
1972 - 1973
1977 - 1999
- show more ...