- Advertising copywriter Kal, Ehrlich & Merrick Advertising, Washington, 1965-1968, Henderson Advertising, Greenville, South Carolina, 1968-1972. Professor University South Carolina College Journalism and Mass Communications, Columbia, since 1972. Co-director freshman seminar University South Carolina, 1983-1989.
- Your College Experience: Strategies for Success [8th Ed.]
- This thoroughly updated edition of a pioneering classic combines proven material on timeless issues such as learning strategies, critical thinking, time management, relationships, and personal health with new information on cutting-edge trends, topics, and technology important to today's students.
- Your College Experience: Strategies for Success (with ThomsonNOW Printed Access Card)
- The most thoroughly revised edition yet! Featuring extensive revisions to the Learning chapters and a new chapter on memory, YOUR COLLEGE EXPERIENCE, 7e continues its 20-year tradition of providing straightforward, intelligent coverage of the skills students need to succeed in college today.
- Your College Experience: Strategies for Success Concise Edition
- Authored by three of the nation's leading experts on the first-year experience, this Concise version of Your College Experience continues a 20-year tradition of straightforward, realistic, and intelligent coverage of the skills students need to succeed in college.
- Your College Experience: Strategies for Success
- Written by the leading authorities on the first-year seminar and grounded in research, Your College Experience offers students practical help in making the transition to college and getting the most out of their time there.
Born March 24, 1935
1965 - 1968
1968 - 1972
1983 - 1989