Newspaper journalist University of California at Los Angeles Daily Bruin, Together Newsmag., Los Angeles, 1985-1986. English tutor Paris, 1986-1987. Writer, reviewer television Guide, Los Angeles, 1987-1988.
Senior editor Intervisual Books, Santa Monica, 1991-1993. Editorial director Price Stern Sloan division Penguin Putnam Public, Los Angeles, 1993-1997, Gateway Learning Corporation, 1997. West coast publication director Golden Books Family Entertainment, Los Angeles, 1998-2000.
Editorial director business development MyPotential.com, 2000-2001. Editor/writer, president Editorial Services of Los Angeles, since 1988. Vice president, public Americhip Books, 2002—2006.
Proofreader Massachusetts Institute of Technology University Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1990, Fidelity, Inc., Boston, 1990, Heinle & Heinle Publications, Inc., Boston, 1990. Correlator, proofreader Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston, 1990. Vice president, public Americhip Books, 2002—2006.
Speaker in field.
- Exploring the Human Body
- This scientifically sound book on human anatomy has a text focused toward children and is made interesting with pull-tabs, die-cut flaps, and a tinted transparent plastic "Magic Viewer" that helps readers identify parts of the body in detail.
- Leave It to Beaver Novelization
- When Beaver sets his sights on a new racing bike, he turns to the one person in Mayfield he should never take advice from: troublemaker Eddie Haskell! Before you can say "golly," half the town is in on the shenanigans.
- The Story of Hanukkah: A Lift-The-Flap Rebus Book
- A full-color pop-up book retells the story of the Maccabees and the oil that miraculously burned in the temple for eight days, in a format that lets children learn new words revealed by lifting special picture flaps.
- Make Your Own Valentines (Books and Stuff)
- Featuring thirty-two cards to punch out and thirty-six spectacular jewel stickers, a charming Valentine's Day booklet allows youngsters to have lots of heartfelt fun making personalized cards with plenty of sparkle.
Speaker University of California at Los Angeles Extension, 1993-1998, SCBWI Ventura, 2005. Member communications board, finance committee University of California at Los Angeles, 2002-2004. Member Poets, Playwrights, Editors, Essayists and Novelists association Center United States of America West (editor-in-chief 1992-1995), Society Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (manuscript reviewer 1995-2003), International Women's Writing Guild, Author's Guild, Brown Alumni Association (interviewer 1995-1998), University of California at Los Angeles Alumni Association (board directors, communications, finance committee 2002-2004), Phi Beta Kappa.
Born February 14, 1964
1985 - 1986
1986 - 1987
1987 - 1988
1991 - 1993
1993 - 1997
2002 - 2006
- show more ...