John Montfort Gist, American publishing executive, educator. Teacher Academy Decathlon, Fairbanks, 1994-1996, Upward Bound, Laramie, since 1998. Member American Philosophical Association, National Association Scholars, Poets and Writers, University Alaska Alumni Association, University Wyoming Alumni Association.
Editor, public Exegesis Writing Services, Laramie, Wyoming, 1992-1996. Teacher English University Alaska, Fairbanks, 1994-1996. Owner Gist Ink. Writing Consultant, since 2000.
Professor creative non-fiction Western Carolina University, since 2001. Editor-in-chief High Sierra Books, 2003—2006. Assistant professor English Western New Mexico University.
- Plants for Sale! - Owning & Operating a Greenhouse for Profit
- Plants for Sale! - Owning & Operating a Greenhouse for Profit Table of Contents Introduction Chapter 1: What kind of greenhouse is right for you Chapter 2: Setting up your greenhouse for commercial growing Chapter 3: What…When…and How Much Chapter 4: Plants for Sale Chapter 5: Getting the Most from your Greenhouse Closing Remarks Author Bio Introduction The fact that you are reading this book tends to make me believe we are alike in the aspect that we both derive a great deal of satisfaction from helping and watching things grow.
- Lizard Dreaming of Birds
- Taking a hard look at the consequences of ignoring the rhythms found in nature, this novel focuses on Jubal Siner-an all-knowing antihero who offers freedom from the idea of redemption.
- With Mortal Voice: The Creation of Paradise Lost
- More often than not, critics have looked upon Milton's great epic not as a literary work but rather as a theological tract or a display of Renaissance learning.
- Aquaponic Food Product - Raising fish and plants for food and profit
- Aquaponics can be used to sustainably raise fresh fish and vegetables for a family, to feed a vaillage or to generate profit in a commercial farming venture.
Born October 26, 1963