Member of Association Jewish Studies, Organization American Historians, American History Association, American Jewish History Society (academy council since 1998).
Rafael Medoff, American historian, editor. Named Lady Davis fellow, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, 1986-1987, postdoctoral fellow, American Jewish Archives, Cincinnati, 1993-1994; scholar, Herbert Hoover Presidential Association, 1988-1989. Member of Association Jewish Studies, Organization American Historians, American History Association, American Jewish History Society (academy council since 1998).
Visiting instructor department history and Center for Jewish Studies Ohio State University, Columbus, 1991—1994. Consulting historian Jewish History Society Maryland, Baltimore, 1997—1999, Jewish History Society Greater Washington, 1997—2001. Visiting scholar Jewish Studies program State University of New York, Purchase, since 1994.
Associate editor American Jewish History, New York City, since 2002. Director David Son of Wyman Institute Holocaust Studies, Melrose Park, Pennsylvania, since 2002.
- Historical Dictionary of Zionism
- Useful as a source of information on Zionism, its founders and leaders, its various strands and organizations, major events in its struggle and its present status.
- Jewish Americans & Political Participation: A Reference Handbook
- Jewish Americans and Political Participation explores the rise of the Jewish people from hardscrabble immigrants to the highest echelons of political power.
- A Race Against Death: Peter Bergson, America, and the Holocaust
- In his landmark bestseller, The Abandonment of the Jews, David Wyman exhaustively detailed America’s failure to help rescue the victims of Nazi genocide.
- Militant Zionism in America: The Rise and Impact of the Jabotinsky Movement in the United States, 1926-1948 (Judaic Studies Series)
- This in-depth look at a controversial faction of American Zionism fills a void in the story of American Zionism--and in the story of American Judaism.
1991 - 1994
1997 - 1999
1997 - 2001
- show more ...