Wayne Rogers is a veteran American actor, investor,. film and television actor, best known for playing the role of Capt. Trapper John McIntyre on M*A*S*H, as well as Dr. Charley Michaels in the hit 1979-1982 CBS-TV series House Calls. Also a successful investment strategist and consultant, Wayne is a regular panel member on the Fox News Channel stock investment TV program Cashin' In. He received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2005.
- Founder Wayne Rogers & Company. Board directors Vishay Intertechnology Incorporated, since 2006. With United States Navy.
- The Bluegrass Gospel Songbook
- This handsome book has over 100 of your favorite bluegrass gospel songs with lyrics, music (melody line), guitar chords, 100+ vintage photos, song histories, the roots of bluegrass gospel music, painless gospel music theory, how to choose the right key, how to operate a capo, using the guitar in gospel music, harmony 101, tips on how to sing lead, baritone, tenor and bass.
- Too Hot to Touch: The Problem of High-Level Nuclear Waste
- Today, the issue of waste management is as prominent as reactor safety in the controversies surrounding nuclear power and is particularly topical in the US since the 2010 closure of the Yucca Mountain repository project.
- Embattled Rebel: Jefferson Davis as Commander in Chief
- From the Pulitzer Prize–winning author of Battle Cry of Freedom, a powerful new reckoning with Jefferson Davis as military commander of the Confederacy History has not been kind to Jefferson Davis.
- Bluegrass Mandolin for the Complete Ignoramus! (Book & CD set)
- Wayne's friendly and FUN approach to learning to play has taught tens of thousands of total beginners to play bluegrass music.
Born April 7, 1933