- President Edgewood Holdings, Incorporated, New York York City, 1989—2002, Normandie Holdings, Ltd., New York City, 1996—2008.
- The Mark of the Scots: Their Astonishing Contributions to History, Science, Democracy, Literature, andthe Arts
- While relatively small in number, the Scots have certainly made their mark on the world: 70% of all American presidents have had Scottish ancestry, 11% of all Nobel Prizes ever awarded have involved Scots and their descendants, and at least half of the men who walked on the men were descended from Scots.
- The Scottish 100: Portraits of History's Most Influential Scots
- This compendium of biographical portraits includes names like Robert the Bruce, Andrew Carnegie, John Knox, John Marshall, Ulysses S.
- The Mark of the Scots: Their Astonishing Contributions to History, Science, Democracy, Literature, and the Arts
- Here is an entertaining celebration of the achievements of people of Scottish descent.
- The Great Scot: A Novel of Robert the Bruce, Scotland's Legendary Warrior King
- Robert the Bruce was Scotland's greatest King ever.
Honorary chieftan Bonnie Brae Scottish Games, Millington, New Jersey, 1990. Fellow: Society Antiquaries Scotland. Member: Britannia Lodge, Royal Order Scotland, Burns Society City of New York (past trustee), Caledonian Foundation, Scottish Heritage United States of America (past board directors), An Comunn Gaidhealach (life), American Scottish Foundation (past board director, treasurer, vice president, past honorary sponsoring committee), St. Andrew's Society New York (co-editor, 250 Years 2009, historian, board managers, president, chairman 250th annual committee, member executive committee, member nominating committee, member standing committee, member library & archives committee), Scottish Coalition (United States advisory council), Mask and Wig Club, An Ceud Fear.
1989 - 2002
1996 - 2008