Landman Oklatex, Pompano Beach, Florida, 1989-1994. Flight instructor Pompano Air Center, 1994-1995. Computer consultant, since 1995.
Flight instructor, since 1995. Pilot, photographer Boots Aerial Photography, since 1996. Teacher, tutor, Pompano Beach, since 1994.
- Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction: The Trigger Point Manual; Vol. 2., The Lower Extremities
- Volume 1 provided a thorough understanding of what myofascial pain actually is, and discussed the approach to effective diagnosis and treatment of the syndrome from the waist up.
- A Headache in the Pelvis, a New, Revised, Expanded and Updated 6th Edition: A New Understanding and Treatment for Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndromes
- This groundbreaking book describes the Wise-Anderson Protocol for muscle-related pelvic pain in men and women, a new and revolutionary treatment developed at Stanford University.
- Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction: The Trigger Point Manual; Vol. 1. The Upper Half of Body
- This Second Edition presents introductory general information on all trigger points and also detailed descriptions of single muscle syndromes for the upper half of the body.
- Explain Pain (8311)
- Explain Pain looks similar to the first edition but includes many new references, language changes and a font change.
Born November 8, 1968