Party affiliation: Democrat
Joseph Andrew Uveges, American public administration educator. National Defense Education Act fellow, 1961-1964,, Faculty Research fellow, 1986. board directors Helping Others Through Extending Love, Inc., Bowling Green, 1981-1984. Member American Society Public Administration, Southeast Regional Conference Public Administration (board directors since 1986).
- Instructor political science Ohio Northern University, Ada, 1964-1967, assistant professor, 1967-1968. Assistant professor government Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, 1968-1970, associate professor public service, 1970-1975, professor public administration, since 1975.
- Crucial Conversations Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High, Second Edition
- The New York Times and Washington Post bestseller that changed the way millions communicate “[Crucial Conversations] draws our attention to those defining moments that literally shape our lives, our relationships, and our world.
- Crucial Accountability: Tools for Resolving Violated Expectations, Broken Commitments, and Bad Behavior, Second Edition ( Paperback)
- In this UPDATED SECOND EDITION (first edition titled "Crucial Confrontations"), you'll learn how to hold anyone accountable, master performance discussions, and get results.
- Dimensions of Public Administration
- The study of public administration remains largely a continuation of the search for identity.
- Influencer: The New Science of Leading Change, Second Edition
- An INFLUENCER leads change.
Born August 29, 1938
1964 - 1967
1968 - 1970