Party affiliation: Republican
Bachelor of Science in Operations Analysis, United States Naval Academy, 1973. Master of Arts, Webster University, St. Louis, 1976. Instructor, United States Naval Academy, Annapolis, Maryland, 1973-1974.
Programming manager United States Marine Corps Automated Services Center, Kansas City, Missouri, 1975-1978. Product manager European Democrat Students Corporation, Dallas, 1979-1980. Branch sales manager Texas Instruments Corporation, Dallas, 1981-1982.
Southwest territory manager Home Box Office and Company, Dallas, 1983-1984, 90—. Senior director Source Services Corporation, Dallas, 1985-1989. President Copperridge Homeowners Association, since 1982.
Vice president VVHA Association, 1986-1987, 90.
- Instructor, United States Naval Academy, Annapolis, Maryland, 1973-1974. Manager Home Box Office and Company, Dallas, 1983-1984, 90.
|last changed||27/06/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
Patrick Sharp Voith
Austin Ousely Voith
Margaret Mary (Fogarty) Voith
Nancy Lee Sharp
Charles Kenneth Voith
- Patrick Sharp Voith
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- School and college years description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Career Description
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile