Instructor Illinois State University, Bloomington, 1975-1977, Royal College Art, London, 1977. Artist-in-residence J. and L. Lobmetr, Vienna, Austria, 1977-1978. Design director Milropa Studios, New York City, 1979-1980.
Professor art Tennessee Technology University, Cookeville, 1980-1989. Managing partner W/H Properties, Seattle, since 1989. President Somerset Properties Inc., since 1994.
Curatorial consultant Woodson Art Museum, Wausau, Wisconsin, 1976-1990.
- African Masterworks in the Detroit Institute of Arts
- This magnificent collection of African art showcases 88 of the Detroit Institute of Arts finest works, representing the full range of major sub-Saharan sculptural traditions during the past three centuries: masks, containers, carved stools, jewelry, and musical instruments.
- English Cameo Glass in the Corning Museum of Glass
- By David Whitehouse With the help of dozens of illustrations, this small book celebrates the achievements of 19th-century English cameo glass makers and focuses attention on the outstanding examples of their work in the collection of The Corning Museum of Glass.
- The Party Decides: Presidential Nominations Before and After Reform (Chicago Studies in American Politics)
- Throughout the contest for the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination, politicians and voters alike worried that the outcome might depend on the preferences of unelected superdelegates.
- Roman Glass in the Corning Museum of Glass (Catalog) (Volume I)
- Along with volumes II and III, comprehensive catalogues of the Museum's stunning collection with photographs, profile drawings, and detailed descriptions of each object.
1975 - 1977
1977 - 1978
1979 - 1980
1980 - 1989
- show more ...