Party affiliation: Labour Party
- Planner Falkirk District Council, 1975-1976. Lecturer Glasgow School of Art, 1976-1978, University Central England, Birmingham, 1978-1981, University Stirling, 1981-1990. Reader Cheltenham & Gloucester College, since 1990, professor, since 1995.
- Rural Environmental Planning for Sustainable Communities
- Rural Environmental Planning for Sustainable Communities offers an explanation of the concept of Rural Environmental Planning (REP) along with case studies that show how to apply REP to specific issues such as preserving agricultural lands, planning river and lake basins, and preserving historical sites.
- Environmental Planning: The Conservation and Development of Biophysical Resources (Conservation & Development of Biophysical Resources)
- This successful book has been completely revised and updated and is a comprehensive overview of the principles and practices of planning rural and urban environments.
- Local Sustainability: Managing and Planning Ecologically Sound Places
- Following on from the UN Conference on Environment and Development in 1992, sustainable development has become a major policy objective throughout the world.
- Ecology and Planning: An Introductory Study
- Book by Selman, Paul H.
1975 - 1976
1976 - 1978
1978 - 1981
1981 - 1990
- show more ...