Reinhard X. Fischer, German mineralogist, educator. Heisenberg fellow, Bonn, 1991. Member German Mineralogical Society (board directors 1996-1998, Victor-Moritz-Goldschmidt prize 1995), Deutsche Gesellschaft für Kristallographie, American Crystallographic Association, Mineralogical Society of America.
- Research associate University Mainz, 1980-1983, University Illinois, Chicago, 1983-1986, Universität Würzburg, 1986-1990, lecturer, 1990-1991, University Mainz, 1991-1995. Professor mineralogy University Bremen, Germany, since 1995. Visiting scientist E.I. du Pont deNemours & Company, Wilmington, Delaware, 1995-1996.
- Zeolites-Type Crystal Structures and Their Chemistry
- Zeolites and zeolite-like materials became important because of their ion exchange capacities and their outstanding catalytic properties.
- Zeolite-Type Crystal Structures and their Chemistry. Framework Type Codes LTA to RHO (Landolt-Börnstein: Numerical Data and Functional Relationships in Science and Technology - New Series)
- This book provides the first strictly systematic description of zeolite-type crystal structures.
1980 - 1983
1983 - 1986
1986 - 1990
1991 - 1995
- show more ...