Hugo Michael Fastl, acoustical engineer, educator. Recipient award Nachtichtentechnische Gesellschaft, 1983, Forschungsgemeinschaft Deutscher Hörgeräte-Akustiker, 1991, research award Japan Society Promotion of Science, 1998, Rayleigh Medal, 2003. Fellow Acoustical Society of America; member Society for Information Technology Board, Acoustical Society Japan (international advisory board), Acoustical Society Germany.
Director ingenieur habilitatus Technology University Muenchen, 1981, research associate, 1970-1974, assistant professor, 1974-1978, associate professor, 1978-1987, academy director, since 1987, professor, since 1991. Guest professor Osaka (Japan) University, 1987. Managing director Sonderforschungsbereich 204 Hearing, Muenchen, 1983-1991.
Head electroacoustics ITG, Frankfurt, Germany, 1983-1994. Head hearing DEGA, Bonn, Germany, 1991-1996, board directors, treasurer, since 1996. Head auditory acoustics ITG, Frankfurt, since 1995.
Member steering committee German Standardizing for Acoustics and Noise Abatement, since 2000.
- The Shredded Chef: 120 Recipes for Building Muscle, Getting Lean, and Staying Healthy (Second Edition)(The Build Healthy Muscle Series)
- If you want to know how to build muscle and burn fat by eating healthy, delicious meals that are easy to cook and easy on your wallet, then you want to read this book.
- Philosophy of Science for Nursing Practice, Second Edition: Concepts and Application
- First Edition Named a Doody’s Core Title! Praise for the First Edition: "I have taught a philosophy of science course intermittently for about 20 years.
- Psychoacoustics: Facts and Models (Springer Series in Information Sciences) (v. 22)
- Psychoacoustics - Facts and Models represents a comprehensive collection of data describing the processing of sound by the human hearing system.
- Psychoacoustics: Facts and Models (Springer Series in Information Sciences)
- Psychoacoustics offers a unique, comprehensive summary of information describing the processing of sound by the human hearing system.