Science research fellow University Stuttgart, 1961-1964, science assistant, 1964-1969, lecturer, 1969-1971, associate professor, 1971-1975. Professor electrical engineering Ruhr University, Bochum, Germany, 1975-2001, professor emeritus, since 2001, dean Germany, 1978-1979. Honorary professor Tongji University, Shanghai, 1986.
Professor University California Santa Barbara, 1990-1991. Advisor of United Nations Industrial Development Organization and United Nations Educational, visiting professor in Japan, China, India, Argentina, Chile.
- Identification of Continuous Systems (North-Holland Systems and Control Series)
- Bringing together important advances in the field of continuous system identification, this book deals with both parametric and nonparametric methods.
- Adaptive Dual Control: Theory and Applications (Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences)
- This monograph demonstrates how the performance of various well-known adaptive controllers can be improved significantly using the dual effect.
- Adaptive Dual Control: Theory and Applications (Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences) 2004 edition by Filatov, Nikolai Michailovich, Unbehauen, Heinz (2004) Paperback
Author: Identification of Continuous Systems, 1987, Control Engineering I-III, 15th edition, 2008, Adaptive Dual Control, 2004. Honorary editor Institution of Electrical Engineers Proceedings, 1996-2004. Associate editor Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers-Chemical Abstracts Service, 1993-1995, Automatica, 1987-2002, C-TAT, 1984-1995, OCAM, 1986-2004, Adaptive Control and Signal Proceedings, 1987-2002, Computers and Electrical Engineering, 1995-2002, Systems Science, 1994-2002.
Contributor more than 440 articles to professional journals.
1975 - 2001
1978 - 1979
- show more ...