Denomination: Roman Catholic
- Assistant mathematics University Erlangen, 1956-1960, University Freiburg, 1960-1964, assistant professor mathematics, 1964-1969. Professor mathematics University Frankfurt, since 1969.
- Arithmetical Functions (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- The theme of this book is the characterization of certain multiplicative and additive arithmetical functions by combining methods from number theory with some simple ideas from functional and harmonic analysis.
- Arithmetical Functions (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series) 1st edition by Schwarz, Wolfgang, Spilker, Jürgen (1994) Paperback
- Numbers with Small Prime Factors, and the Least kth Power Non-Residue (Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society Number 106)