Intern New York Hospital, New York City, 1961-1962, assistant resident, 1962-1963, fellow, 1963-1965. Assistant professor to professor medicine and pharmacology University California, San Francisco, 1968-1983. Vincent Astor Distinguished professor medicine Cornell University Medical College, New York City, 1983-2000.
Professor biochemistry Cornell University Graduate School Medical Science, 1983-2000, professor emeritus, since 2000. Chief scientist, chairman Zmedix Corporation, San Francisco, 2000—2008. Director Institute Digital Medicine Foundation, Stuttgart, Germany, since 2008.
Capt United States Army, 1965-1968.
- Hepatology: A Textbook of Liver Disease
- Called "the Cadillac of hepatology textbooks" by the American Association for the Study of Liver Disease, this text presents both comprehensive coverage of normal hepatic physiology and cell biology and all aspects of clinical liver disease.
- Linear Algebra and Its Applications, 4th Edition
- Linear algebra is relatively easy for students during the early stages of the course, when the material is presented in a familiar, concrete setting.
- Hepatology: A Textbook of Liver Disease, 2-Volume Set, 4e (Hepatology (Zakim))
- The thoroughly revised New Edition presents definitive coverage of liver disease from over 100 expert contributors.
- Stats: Data and Models (4th Edition)
- NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyStatLab does not come packaged with this content.
1961 - 1962
1968 - 1983
- show more ...