Denomination: Roman Catholic
- Assistant University Ulm, Germany, 1980, Bethel Clinic, Bielefeld, Germany, 1980-1986, consultant Germany, 1986-1993. Director Neurosurg. Ambulatorium, since 1993.
- Marketing Public Health: Strategies to Promote Social Change
- Given the current changes in the social, political, and economic environments in which health care is delivered, public health practitioners at all levels of government and in the private sector must run effective campaigns to change individual behavior, improve social and economic conditions, advance social policies, and compete successfully for public attention and resources.
- An Inaugural Dissertation On The Unity of Disease, As Opposed To Nosology: Submitted To The Examination of The Rev. John Ewing, S.T.P. Provost of The ... of Doctor of Medicine. By Alexander May
- The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press.
- Principles and Practice of Public Health Surveillance
- Public health surveillance is the systematic, ongoing assessment of the health of a community, based on the collection, interpretation, and use of health data.
1980 - 1986