- Universitätsdozent University Munich, Germany, 1966-1972, professor, 1972-1974, professor Slavic philology, since 1974. Director Slavic Institute, Heidelberg, Germany, 1977—2002, professor emeritus Germany, since 2002. Dean Neuphilolog. Fakultät, 1977-1979.
- Academic Writing for Graduate Students, 3rd Edition: Essential Tasks and Skills (Michigan Series in English for Academic & Professional Purposes)
- Like its predecessor, the third edition of Academic Writing for Graduate Students explains understanding the intended audience, the purpose of the paper, and academic genres; includes the use of task-based methodology, analytic group discussion, and genre consciousness-raising; shows how to write summaries and critiques; features Language Focus sections that address linguistic elements as they affect the wider rhetorical objectives; and helps students position themselves as junior scholars in their academic communities.
- Functional Behavioral Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment, Second Edition: A Complete System for Education and Mental Health Settings
- "As a teaching and instructional guide, Functional Behavior Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment is a first-rate resource for students and young professionals new to the field of ABA or looking to expand their knowledge and practice competencies.
- An Advanced Review of Speech-Language Pathology, 3rd Edition
- An Advanced Review of Speech-Language Pathology, Second Edition is tailor made for speech-language pathology students preparing to take departmental comprehensive examinations as well as the Praxis Examination in Speech-Language Pathology.
- The Craft of Research, Third Edition (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing)
- With more than 400,000 copies now in print, The Craft of Research is the unrivaled resource for researchers at every level, from first-year undergraduates to research reporters at corporations and government offices.
1966 - 1972
1977 - 2002
1977 - 1979
- show more ...