Instructor mathematics Northern Illinois University, Dekalb, 1961-1963, Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey, 1963-1965. Assistant professor sociology University Frankfurt, Germany, 1965-1970. Private dozent sociology University Konstanz, Germany, 1970-1977.
Associate professor sociology University Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 1977-1978. Professor sociology University Bielefeld, Germany, since 1978.
- Philosophers in Exile, the Correspondence of Alfred schutz and Aron Gurwitsch, 1
- This book presents the remarkable correspondence between Alfred Schutz and Aron Gurwitsch, emigre philosophers influenced by Edmund Husserl, who fled Europe on the eve of World War II and ultimately became seminal figures in the establishment of phenomenology in the United States.
- The Structure of Social Inconsistencies: A contribution to a unified theory of play, game, and social action
- Few phenomena have found such divergent descriptions in sociological lit- erature as have social inconsistencies.
- The Structure of Social Inconsistencies: A contribution to a unified theory of play, game, and social action by Grathoff, R. (1970) Paperback
- Softcover reprint of
Member International Sociological Association (research committee board 1974-1982), Deutsche Gesellschaft Sociologie, Japanese Society Phenomenology and Social Science (honorary member), Deutsche Gesellschaft Phaeonomenologische Forschung, Polish Sociological Association (honorary member), Acaddemia Scientarium et Artium Europaea (ordinary member since 1994).
1961 - 1963
1963 - 1965
1965 - 1970
1970 - 1977
1977 - 1978
- show more ...