Wolfgang P. W. Glatzer, German sociology educator. Lieutenant Pioneer, 1964-1966. Member International Sociological Association (president working group 6, 1998-2002), German Sociological Association (board directors, 1996-2000), Deutsche Gesellschaft Gerontologie, International Society Quality of Life Studies, Club of Quebec.
Research assistant social political indicator-decision system project J.W. Goethe University, Frankfurt, 1972-1978. Director special research department 3 Microanalytical Foundations of Society, Mannheim, 1979-1984. Professor sociology J.W. Goethe University, since 1984, dean, 1991-1992, 96-97.
Confidant Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung, Bonn, Germany, since 1988. President International Society for Quality of Life Studies, 1993—1994.
- Plunkett's Games, Apps & Social Media Industry Almanac 2014: Games, Apps & Social Media Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies (Plunkett's Industry Almanacs)
- PLUNKETT'S GAMES, APPS & SOCIAL MEDIA INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2014 Key Features: •Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence •Market forecasts and Industry Statistics •Industry Associations and Professional Societies List •In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies •Industry Glossary •Buyer may register for free access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online •Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry Pages: 329 Statistical Tables Provided: 16 Companies Profiled: 196 Geographic Focus: Global A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms.
- Europe and Germany
- Contents: Europe: Integration or Fragmentation; East and West in Europe: New Walls or Integration?; Fortress Europe: Fact or Fancy?; Sweden and the New Europe; German and American Constitutionalism; Where Will German Unification Lead?; The New Germany and Europe; The Unification of Germany: Problems and Consequences; German Reunification: Price and Promise; A United Germany: An American Perspective; Governance and the New Europe.
- Social Media Explained: Untangling the World's Most Misunderstood Business Trend
- The best-selling social media book of 2014! Too busy to spend hours trying to learn the fundamentals of social media marketing? This is the book for you! Mark Schaefer, author of the best-selling books "Return On Influence" and "The Tao of Twitter" unravels the most misunderstood and confusing business trend in this fun and easy-to-read book.
- Local Redistribution and Local Democracy: Interest Groups and the Courts
- The traditional theory of urban finance argues against local redistribution of wealth on the assumption that such action is likely to chase away the relatively wealthy, leaving only the impoverished behind.
1972 - 1978
1979 - 1984
1991 - 1992