Robert Allen Isaak, American international management and political economy educator, writer. Recipient scholar medal for impact of books on social science, Pi Gamma Mu, 1990, award for innovation in business education, Middle Atlantic Association Colleges Business Administration, 1992; senior research grantee, Fulbright Commission, 1996-1997. Facilitator business blueprints Yonkers Homeless Shelter, New York, 1994.
Instructor international affairs New School Social Research, New York City, 1968—1969. Assistant professor political science State University of New York, Purchase, 1973, Fordham University, Bronx, 1969—1975. Senior research associate Institute We.
Europe and Institute on International Change Columbia University, New York City, 1975—1978. Associate professor comparative political economy Johns Hopkins School Advanced International Studies, Bologna, Italy, 1978—1981. Professor international management Pace University, White Plains, New York, 1975—1978, 1981—2000, Henry George professor international management, since 2000.
Cross-cultural consultant on European countries and United States Prudential International and Global Intercultural, New York City, 1992—1996, New York City, since 1997. Visiting professor ecological theory, Fulbright senior scholar University Heidelberg, Germany, 1996—1997. Visiting professor globalization and new economy Grande École de Commerce, Grenoble, France, 2001, 02, European Management Ceram Graduate School Management, Sophia Antipolis, France, 2003—2006.
Visiting professor globalization and comparative management University Mannheim, Germany, 2007—2009, visiting professor globalization and silicon valley replication, since 2007, guest professor, Germany, since 2009.
- Green Logic: Ecopreneurship, Theory and Ethics
- * Provides examples of green business, including Ben and Jerry’s, The Body Shop, and the Honey Bee Network * Examines how "Green Logic" works, how it differs from other logic, and how green thinking can create environmentally responsible businesses Isaak’s concise book emphasizes key questions regarding sustainability and entrepreneurship in terms of motivation, government intervention, and ethics.
- Greek Tragedy, European Odyssey: The Politics and Economics of the Eurozone Crisis
- The Euro: is it really the crowning achievement of half a century of European integration efforts? Quite the contrary, it seems that the Euro has now become a great threat to the European Union as such.
- International Political Economy: Managing World Economic Change
- An explanation of how global economic change is managed - with a focus on the interdependence of international political economy, international organizations, and international business.
- The Globalization Gap: How the Rich Get Richer and the Poor Get Left Further Behind (Korean Edition) 세계화의 두 얼굴
- About This Book Globalization Has Triumphed, But Can We Save the Poor? For most people except the world's very richest, globalization is failing, catastrophically.
1968 - 1969
1969 - 1975
1975 - 1978
1975 - 1978
1978 - 1981
- show more ...