- Dancer Joffrey Ballet, Germany, Stuttgart Ballet, Germany, 1973. Artistic director Ballett Frankfurt, Germany, 1984—1999, director Germany, 1999—2004, TAT, Germany, since 1999. Artistic director Forsythe Company, Germany, since 2004.
- Arrowhead Adventures the Ultimate Guide to Indian Artifact Hunting
- Between paying the light bill and raising a family most people find it impossible to reach the level of expert artifact hunter, simply because they do not have the time to develop the initial knowledge base.
- Coming Into Being: Artifacts and Texts in the Evolution of Consciousness
- In his best-selling The Time Falling Bodies Take to Light, William Irwin Thompson intrigued readers with his thoughts on mythology and sexuality.
Choreography in major ballet companies including: New York City Ballet. San Francisco Ballet. National Ballet Canada.
Royal Ballet. Covent Garden. Royal Swedish Ballet.
Individual works include: In the Middle. Somewhat Elevated. New Sleep.
Herman Schmerman. The second detail. Urlicht, 1976.
Say Bye Bye, 1980. Love Songs. Square Deal.
France/Dance, Gänge - ein Stück über Ballett, 1983. Artifact, 1984. Die Befragung des Robert Scott, 1986.
Alie/Na(c)tion, 1992. Impressing the Czar. Isabelle's Dance.
Full-length ballets include: Slingerland I, II, III. Limb's Theorem, 1989-1990. The Loss of Small Detail, 1991.
As a Garden in This Setting, 1993. Eidos: Telos, 1995. Endless House, 1999.
Kammer/Kammer, 2000. Woolf Phrase, 2001. One Hot Thing, reproduced, 2000.
The Room As It Was, 2002
Born December 30, 1949
1984 - 1999
- show more ...