Susan Neiman, American philosophy educator. Sheldon fellow, 1982, Fulbright fellow, 1983, Henrich Heine fellow, 1984, American Council of Learned Societies fellow 1999, Rockefeller Foundation Center at Bellagio fellow, 2000, senior fellow Shalom Hartman Institute, since 1996. Member Berlin-Brandenburgisches Akademie der Wissenschaften, Phi Beta Kappa.
- Associate professor Yale University, New Haven, 1989-1996, Tel Aviv University, 1996-2000. Director Einstein Forum, Potsdam.
- Slow Fire: Jewish Notes from Berlin
- Berlin--"East" and "West," day and of course night--throughout the 80s before the Wall came down.
- Evil in Modern Thought: An Alternative History of Philosophy (Princeton Classics)
- Evil threatens human reason, for it challenges our hope that the world makes sense.
- Evil in Modern Thought: An Alternative History of Philosophy by Neiman, Susan [Princeton University Press, 2004] [Paperback] (Paperback)
- Evil in Modern Thought: An Alternative History of Philosophy by Neiman, Susan.
- The Unity of Reason: Rereading Kant
- The Unity of Reason is the first major study of Kant's account of reason.
1989 - 1996