Jagdish Nanchand Sheth, Burmese, American finance educator. Fellow: American Psychological Association, Academy Marketing Science (Marketing Educator award 1989, Distinguished fellow 1996); member: American Marketing Association (P. D. Converse award 1992, Richard D. Irwin Distinguished Marketing Educator 2004, Charles Coolige Parlin award 2004).
Research associate, assistant professor Graduate School Bux. Columbia University, 1963—1965. Assistant professor Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, 1965—1966, Columbia University, New York City, 1966—1969.
Associate professor business administration University Illinois, Urbana, 1969—1971, acting head department, 1970—1972, professor and research professor, 1971—1973, I.B.A. Distinguished professor and research professor, 1973—1979, Walter H. Stellner Distinguished professor and research professor, 1979—1983. Robert E Brooker Distinguished professor marketing and research University Southern California, Los Angeles, 1983—1991. Charles H. Kellstadt professor marketing Emory University, Atlanta, since 1991.
Visiting professor Indian Institute Management, 1968. Visiting lecturer International Marketing Institute Harvard University, 1969. Albert Frey visiting professor marketing University Pittsburgh, 1974.
Founder, director Center Telecommunications Management University Southern California, since 1985, Center Relationship Marketing Emory University, 1992. Conductor seminars industry and government. Consultant to industry.
- Tectonic Shift : The Geoeconomic Realignment of Globalizing Markets
- While the world is still coming to grips with the implications of globalization, Tectonic Shift: The Geoeconomic Realignment of Globalizing Markets investigates what the globe's economic and geopolitical future looks like and discovers the unfolding of an unprecedented realignment of forces.
- Winning Back Your Market: The Inside Stories of the Companies That Did It
- Winning Back Your Market: The Inside Stories of the Companies that Did It Winning Back Your Market presents nine fundamental strategies for regenerating corporate efforts with tactical options for the service, consumer, and industrial sectors.
- A Theory of Political Choice Behavior (Praeger Series in Public and Nonprofit Sector Marketing)
- The first book to examine voter behavior from both psychological and marketing perspectives, A Theory of Political Choice Behavior provides the tools politicians need to understand today's voter.
1963 - 1965
1963 - 1965
1965 - 1966
1966 - 1969
1969 - 1971
1983 - 1991
- show more ...