William Maynard Vance
Vance, William Maynard was born on October 12, 1938 in Urbana, Ohio, United States. Son of William Marvin and Helen Marie (Maynard) Vance.
United States Army Command and General Staff College, 1975.
Commissioned Second lieutenant United States Army, 1960, advanced through grades to colonel, 1982. Chief medical personnel management United States Military Assistance Command, Vietnam, 1969-1970. Staff officer Office of Surgeon General, Washington, 1970-1974.
Branch and division chief various activities Headquarters Department Army, Washington, 1978-1984. Special assistant Office Assistant Secretary Defense, Washington, 1984-1986, retired, 1986. Executive vice president, New Directions Vienna, Virginia, since 1986.
Vice president board regents Congressional Schools Virginia, Falls Church, since 1978.
- Chief medical personnel management United States Military Assistance Command, Vietnam, 1969-1970. Chief various activities Headquarters.
- Married Sonja Marie Judy, July 23, 1960. 1 child, Scott William.
father: William Marvin Vance
mother: Helen Marie (Maynard) Vance
spouse: Sonja Marie Judy
child: Scott William Vance
|last changed||28/06/2017||view changes|
- First Name
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
Scott William Vance
Helen Marie (Maynard) Vance
Sonja Marie Judy
William Marvin Vance
- Scott William Vance
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- School and college years description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile