- Faculty Harvard Business School, since 1968, Edsel Bryant Ford professor business, 1970-1976, director research division, 1970-1976, now Wallace Brett Donham professor business. Consultant various industrial firms, government agencies including Department State. Board directors Champion International Corporation.
- Strategic Negotiations: A Theory of Change in Labor-Management Relations (Cornell Paperbacks)
- Strategic Negotiations makes a significant contribution to the literature on strategic choice (the explicit structuring by management and labor of business and bargaining strategies that use the economic and political environment as a framework to create bargaining power).
- Windows 8 for the Older and Wiser: Get Up and Running on Your Computer
- A must-read book for seniors who are eager to get started with Windows 8! As one of the biggest and most highly anticipated technology releases, Windows 8 will be new territory to many PC users and may require a generous learning curve.
- Emerging Systems for Managing Workplace Conflict: Lessons from American Corporations for Managers and Dispute Resolution Professionals
- "Emerging Systems of Managing Workplace Conflict" presents illustrative real-life examples as well as cutting-edge methods and tools for integrating systems of dispute resolution into standard corporate procedures.
- Innovating to Compete: Lessons for Diffusing and Managing Change in the Workplace (Jossey Bass Business and Management Series)
- Examples from shipping, steel, auto, computer, and other industries show how organizationsplants, companies, national industries, or entire countriesdevelop the capacity to compete successfully.