God seeks to transform relationship with and between people. If politics is about how we choose to live together and to treat one another, there is surely a place for discerning the activity of God in politics.
Lawyer, Washington, 1881-1893, Columbus, 1893-1902. Member Daugherty, Todd & Rarey, 1902-1921, Ohio House of Representatives, 1890-1894. Attorney general of the United States Cabinets of Presidents Harding and Coolidge, Washington, 1921-1924, resigned, 1924.
Acquitted of charges of conspiracy to defraud the United States Government, 1927.
- The Inside Story of the Harding Tragedy
- Ths book was written by the man who knew president Horace Harding the best.
- The Inside Story of the Warren G. Harding Tragedy
- This scarce antiquarian book is a facsimile reprint of the original.
- the Inside Story of the Harding Tragedy
- Harry M Daugherty, Attorney General U.
Born January 26, 1860
1881 - 1993
1890 - 1994
1893 - 1902
1902 - 1921
1921 - 1924