Wilbur Garrett Lewellen, American management educator, consultant. Recipient Salgo-Noren award as Outstanding Teacher in Graduate Professional Programs, Salgo-Noren Foundation, 1973, 77, 79, 84. Member American Association of University Professors, Finance Management Association (vice president 1973-1974), American Finance Association, Western Finance Association.
- Assistant professor management Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, 1964-1968, associate professor management, 1968-1972, professor, 1972-1983, Loeb professor management, 1983-1988, Krannert distinguished professor management, since 1988, director executive education programs, 1985—2006. Consultant Bank American, San Francisco, 1975—1990, Indiana Bell Telephone Сompany, Indianapolis, 1976—1990, American Water Works Company, Wilmington, Delaware, 1978—1994, Indianapolis Power and Light Company, 1993—1999, NiSource, Inc., since 2000. Board directors Industrial Dielectrics, Inc.
- The Ownership Income of Management
- Binding: Purple cloth, gilt titles on spine, blindstamped logo on front lower corner.
- Financial Management An Introduction to Principles & Practice (Hardcover, 1999)
- Financial Management: An Introduction to Principles and Practice by Howard P.
- Financial Management: An Introduction to Principles and Practice
- Book by Wilbur G.
1964 - 1968
- show more ...