With Hirsch Travel, 1974-1976. Founder, director Budget Advisory Service, Westport, Connecticut, 1977. Senior vice president Black & Nash Associates, Wilton, Connecticut, Mineola, New York City, New York, 1984-1986.
Finance planning officer, finance planning Society for Savings, Hartford, Connecticut, 1985-1989. Lecturer on money management, finance planning.
- Kiss the Rat Race Good-Bye: Achieve Financial Independence Within 15 Years: A Step-by-Step Program
- Demonstrating how to assess current finances and set goals for the future, a guide to surviving outside of the workplace includes checklists and worksheets to calculate how much you must save each year to become financially independent.
- Family Finance: The Essential Guide for Parents
- Packed with both nitty gritty financial how-to as well as anecdotal insights from real parents encountering these money issues every day, Family Finance offers a unique perspective to the challenges of running household finances.
- Financial Fitness Through Divorce: A Guide to the Finanacial Realities of Divorce
- Financial Fitness During Divorce is easy to read, easy to understand, and provides all the answers needed to the basic questions about securing yourself financially during the emotionally stressful period of divorce.
- Kiss the Rat Race Good-Bye: A Step-By-Step Program That Shows How You Can Get Your Finances in Shape Now to Be Financially Independent in 10 to 15 Y
- Presents a personalized financial strategy that will help readers quit the nine-to-five treadmill in order to begin living a life of leisure or pursue a more satisfying second career.