Party affiliation: Republican
John Hatton Hyman, American writer, accounting educator. License Class A home builder, Virginia. Recipient 5-Year Distinguished Service award Homeowners Warranty Association, Texas, 1986. Board directors Different Drum, Inc., Alexandria, Virginia, 1989-1997. With United States Navy, 1954-1957, Norfolk, Virginia.
- Vice president Long Homes, Inc., Virginia, 1970-1972. Owner, president Colony Homes, Inc., 1972-1989. Retired, 1989; part-time instructor Northern Virginia Community College, Annandale, since 1966.
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country's Foremost Relationship Expert
- With more than a million copies sold worldwide, The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work has revolutionized the way we understand, repair, and strengthen marriages.
- Beyond Boundaries: Learning to Trust Again in Relationships
- How do you know you’re ready to trust again … and what does it take to be ready? Painful relationships violate our trust, causing us to close our hearts.
- The Relationship Cure: A 5 Step Guide to Strengthening Your Marriage, Family, and Friendships
- A groundbreaking, practical program for transforming troubled relationships into positive ones “This is the best book on relationships I have ever read.
- Boundaries in Dating: How Healthy Choices Grow Healthy Relationships
- Rules for Romance That Can Help You Find the Love of Your Life Between singleness and marriage lies the journey of dating.
1970 - 1972