Lecturer marketing University Warwick, 1988-1996, senior lecturer, 1996-1999, reader, since 1999, associate dean undergraduate programs, 2000—2002. Chair marketing Business School, The Open University, Milton Keynes, England, 2005. Presenter in field; reviewer.
Consultant; senior examiner Chartered Institute Marketing, England, 1993-1995. External examiner University Kent, England, 1996-1998, University Strathclyde, Scotland, 2001-2005, University Swansea, since 2004, University Birmingham, since 2005. Program committee member EMAC, Belgium, 1995, 96, 97, 98, 2002, 2007.
- Marketing Concepts & Strategies (with CourseMate & EBook Access Card) (Mixed media product) - Common
- Perfect for Students of all backgrounds and interest levels, the sixth edition of Dibb, Simpkin, Pride and Ferrell's Marketing Concepts and Strategies combines a thorough overview of essential marketing principles, concepts and strategies with a visually-engaging, reader-friendly presentation.
- The Marketing Casebook: Cases and Concepts
- Designed to accompany business school and college marketing courses or for self-tuition in the key concepts in marketing theory, The Marketing Casebook uses fully cross-referenced short and full cases and theory notes to present the key elements of marketing.
- The Market Segmentation Workbook: Target Marketing for Marketing Managers (Marketing Workbooks)
- How should a company decide which groups to reach and how to market to them? This workbook explains the key aims behind the segmentation process and shows, in a step-by-step plan, how to build up a strategy for identifying and targeting segments effectively.
- Marketing Concepts and Strategies. Sally Dibb ... [Et Al.]
- 'Marketing Concepts and Strategies' combines a thorough overview of essential marketing principles, concepts and strategies with a visually-engaging, reader-friendly presentation.