Engineer Pacific Gas, San Francisco, 1988—1989. Finance professor Marquette University, Milwaukee, Washington State University, Pullman. Consultant New York Stock Exchange, Association for Investment Management Research.
Captain United States Air Force, 1989-1992.
- Investment Madness: How Psychology Affects Your Investing...And What To Do About It
- Why'd you fall for that Internet stock? Why do you always seem to buy high and sell low? Why does it look like everyone else is getting rich but you? As an investor, your emotions are your biggest obstacles -- cutting your returns, and raising your risks.
- Infectious Greed: Restoring Confidence in America's Companies
- Topics include: The Failure of Executives, The Failure of Monitoring Systems, Shortcomings in Enforcement and Investor Activism, and Restoring Confidence.
- Investment Blunders of the Rich and Famous...and What You Can Learn From Them
- Identifies the widespread investment mistakes that are costing you money right now.
1988 - 1989