John Joseph Gargan was American financial consultant. Chartered Life Underwriter, 1966. Named Outstanding Instructor in the United States in Finance, Chicago Board Trade, 1984. World-wide clan chieftan MacGeoghegan Family Society, since 1990; Democratic candidate for Governor of Florida, 1994. Member International Association Registered Finance Planners (chairman board emeritus, president 1984-1990).
Agent Prudential Insurance Company of America, Jacksonville, Florida, 1957-1962. Agency manager Pacific Mutual Life Insurance Company, various locations, 1962-1969. Owner, president F/M Associates, Inc., Tampa, Florida, 1969-1984.
Founder, president International Association Registered Finance Planners, 1984-1990, Throw the Hypocritical Rascals Out Inc. (T.H.R.O.), Tampa, 1990-1993, International Association Professional Finance Consultant, Inc., Tampa, 1994, president emeritus, since 1994. Instructor finance planning Hillsboro Community College, Tampa, 1972-1989.
Orginator Draft H. Ross Perot for President Campaign, 1991.
- Kiplinger's Estate Planning: The Complete Guide to Wills, Trusts, and Maximizing Your Legacy
- If I donâ€™t have an estate plan, what will happen when I die? Can I plan my own estate, or should I work with an estate attorney? How can I make sure that my estate isnâ€™t whittled away by state and federal taxes? Â In Kiplingerâ€™s Estate Planning, financial expert and attorney John Ventura offers straightforward guidance on all of the tools of estate planning, from wills, trusts, and custodial accounts to insurance, employee benefits, and durable power of attorney for finance and health care.
- A Complete Guide to Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning: Everything You've Wanted to Know But Were Afraid To Ask
- You've worked hard all of your life to attain the peace of mind that financial security brings.
- The Complete Guide to Organizing Your Records for Estate Planning: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Planning your estate is a long, complicated process that requires much time and effort.
1957 - 1962
1962 - 1969
1990 - 1993
- show more ...