- Assistant professor Anderson School University of California at Los Angeles, 1959-1965, associate professor, 1965-1971, professor, 1971-1991, professor emeritus, since 1991. Visiting professor National University Singapore, 1984-1985, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, 1992-1994, Showa Academy Music, Atsugi, Japan, 1996-1997. 1st lieutenant United States Army, 1952-1954.
- Investing in Property Abroad: The Essential Guide to Buying Property Abroad
- Written in an entertaining style with a touch of humor, Investing in Property Abroad covers everything a prospective buyer could wish to know about buying property for investment (and pleasure), the best countries and areas to invest, where to avoid, when to sell, mortgages, the purchase procedure, taxation, insurance, renting and much, much more.
- Multinational Business Finance Ie Tenth Edition
- Market: for courses on international finance multinational business finance, renowned for its authoritative coverage and clear explanations of contemporary international finance, enters its tenth edition as the market-leading textbook in international finance.
- Multinational Business Finance, 10th Edition
- The market-leading textbook in international finance, Multinational Business Finance is renowned for its authoritative coverage and clear explanations of contemporary international Finance.
- Multinational Business Finance - A Custom Edition - Tenth Edition (A Custom Edition)
- The world of foreign exchange dealing
1996 - 1997
- show more ...