Assistant professor University Maryland, College Park, 1962-1964. Lecturer business European division University Maryland, Heidelberg, Germany, 1964-1966, Far East division University Maryland, Japan, 1966-1968. Professor business and graduate program supervisor business education programs Trenton (New Jersey) State College, 1968-1992, supervisor Master of Science in Management program, 1979-1993.
Professor emeritus The College of New Jersey, since 1999.
- Business Principles and Management (Management Decision Making)
- BUSINESS PRINCIPLES AND MANAGEMENT 12E provides an introduction to business management concepts and principles in a realistic, investigative, and enriching manner.
- Business Principles and Management - Workbook
- Provides four types of activities for each textbook chapter: Study Guide, Controversial Issues, Problems, and Small Group Activities.
- Business Principles and Management Student Activities Guide, 11th ed, 11 e, Eleventh Edition, Workbook
- Business Principles and Management, Student Activity Guide.
Member American Society for Training and Development, Association for Business Communications (group II chairman), Society Human Resource Management, National Business Education Association, Academy Administrative Management (regent, chair academy council). Eastern Academy Management, Mid-New Jersey Society Training and Development (associate editor newsletter, author Bookshelf Column), Phi Delta Kappa, Delta Pi Epsilon, Kappa Delta Pi.
1962 - 1964
1964 - 1966
1966 - 1968
- show more ...