Manager Wood Albery & Company, London, 1958-1964. Accountant Guinness, 1964-1965. Management consultant Merrett Cyriax, 1966-1970.
Merchant banker Charterhouse, 1970-1973. Treasurer Redland PLC, Reigate, England, 1973-1980. Professor Cranfield (England) University, since 1980.
Director PubMed Central, Aldbury, England, since 1987.
- Study Guide for Fundamentals of Multinational Finance
- The Study Guide, edited by Timo Korkeamaki of Gonzaga University, is carefully coordinated with the text to offer the following learning tools for each chapter: *Detailed study outlines that cover the main points of each chapter *A set of true/false, multiple-choice, and short-answer essay questions and answers Students can purchase the Study Guide from our online catalog or from MyPearsonStore.
- Fundamentals of Multinational Finance
- Written by the authors of the market-leading classic, Multinational Business Finance, this book provides authoritative coverage and lucid explanations of the complex international finance landscape -- in a focused and streamlined presentation especially geared toward an undergraduate audience.
- Corporate Finance Europe. by Adrian Buckley ... [Et Al.]
- "Corporate Finance Europe" is the only text which is focused specifically on European financial management, and is suitable for first-year undergraduates in Accounting and Finance, MBA's in Finance/Financial Management and those taking finance modules in European business courses.
- Multinational Business Finance (13th Edition) (Pearson Series in Finance)
- Renowned for its authoritative, comprehensive coverage of contemporary international finance, this market-leading text trains the leaders of tomorrow’s multinational enterprises to recognize and capitalize on the unique characteristics of global markets.
1958 - 1964
1964 - 1965
1966 - 1970
1970 - 1973
1973 - 1980
- show more ...